IdeaMensch Do’s & Don’ts
Ideamensch is a great site for Entrepreneurs! They keep the site consistent for all interviews, so here is how to prepare your interview:
- DO ~ Provide an actual 1200 x 800 photo of the person. No logos or stock pictures.
- DO ~ Provide the persons location (city/state/country) and their Job Title. This will appear online.
- DO ~ Only have one person per interview.
- They only publish First and Last name. No middle names or Dr. or MD, etc.
- The URL is only first and last name.
- Only social media links in the Connect section. No crunchbase, aboutme, and absolutely no patch.com, inspirey, praguepost, or other similar links.
And if you need to make a change after it is published, please highlight the changes to be made in the interview. IdeaMensch can make a change or two after publication, but more than that requires a re-submission of the interview and another payment. Thanks!
Educational Tools/Case Studies
- Google autocomplete pricing and strategy – Todd Shatkin May 2019
- How to handle clients wanting specific terms – eTargetMedia 6/27/19
- ISearchFrom.com – How to see localized Google search results May 2019
- Keywords Everywhere chrome plugin – quickly see keyword search volume May 2019
Please watch each educational video before placing a CTR order
Video 1: Use iSearchFrom.com to see local search results
Video 2: Selecting Positive Links for CTR Campaign
Video 3: Setup CTR Sheet
Video 4: Why we can’t use LinkedIn
Video 5: How to place a CTR order
Older CTR videos (Optional to watch. Must have flash installed)
- CTR case studies & background
- Click through case studies April 2019
- Click through campaign strategy – Thomas Batterman May 2019
- Which links to choose for a CTR case? – Greg Orzeck 6/27/19
When Are Reports Sent Out?
Reports are sent on the 28th of each month automatically to the account rep who setup the account. All reports are also cc’d to Rachel@guaranteedremovals.com, so she will always have a copy.
If an account rep changes for a client, notify me and I will update your email so that you receive a report going forward. Thanks!