Peggy Romero operates an insurance agency in Southeast Portland where her and her team provide quality insurance products and attentive customer service. She is licensed to sell insurance in both Oregon and Washington.
Old Website Problems
- Backend content management was difficult, due to the theme’s limitations
- Site was not responsive (did not scale well on mobile devices like iPads and iPhones)
- Design changes were nearly impossible because design files were inaccessible
We did a complete custom re-design of the website in WordPress which provided a more modern, cleaner look that was mobile-ready. The goals of the new site were to:
- Make getting a quote on insurance stand out more
- Feature a video and testimonials on the home page
- Make backend management and future design modification easy
- Improve SEO capabilities
The site now features a blog that’s being updated regularly with fresh content and every page includes multiple calls to action where visitors can request an insurance quote.
The site’s back end make content management easy and the site is fully optimized for search engines.